Its coming out soon in beta!! On that site i will have competitions and stuff XD Some competitions will also be for chobots!! I might be making a blog but who knows. The characters are just people and i can move stuff while we are playing, like then can on chobots!! I will add games but im just learning how to so it might take a while :) If you have any questions please email " ebtamas.world@gmail.com " and ill reply to you as quick as possible. If you dont have email, just comment with your questions!
~ebtama
Followers
December 11, 2009
My New World :)
Hellooo!! If you are interested in virtual worlds(chobots) then you might be interested in my new world! Heres a sneak peak:
Its coming out soon in beta!! On that site i will have competitions and stuff XD Some competitions will also be for chobots!! I might be making a blog but who knows. The characters are just people and i can move stuff while we are playing, like then can on chobots!! I will add games but im just learning how to so it might take a while :) If you have any questions please email " ebtamas.world@gmail.com " and ill reply to you as quick as possible. If you dont have email, just comment with your questions!
~ebtama
Its coming out soon in beta!! On that site i will have competitions and stuff XD Some competitions will also be for chobots!! I might be making a blog but who knows. The characters are just people and i can move stuff while we are playing, like then can on chobots!! I will add games but im just learning how to so it might take a while :) If you have any questions please email " ebtamas.world@gmail.com " and ill reply to you as quick as possible. If you dont have email, just comment with your questions!
~ebtama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi its me _god__ but im using my mums email account. i was just wondering are you gonna make rain on ur virtual world?
Post a Comment