Followers

December 28, 2011

Heelllooooo!!!

Hey Guys!

I don't really know if anyone will see/read this but ANYWAY. Ahhh, i've missed everyone sooo soo much! I think i've only left for about 7 months but it really feels like a year.  I just came back for a day to i guess.. 'reunite' with some people. We should have a 2010 chobots reunion sometime ;D

 So Christmas was a week ago, how was everyones christmas?? I wrote up a whole list of things that I wanted and got quite alot :DD What about you?
"Hey mom?" "WHAT!?"
"Never mind, you're not in a good mood."

lol^^^
Soo if you still remember mee... let me know your username and we shall chat for hours and hours x) (because nearly everyone has changed their usernames..)


chat to you on chobots (:

loooveeee,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EBTAMA! OMG UR BACK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! EMAIL ME PLEAAAEEE Guccigirl1700@gmail.com

I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU! IM 1UPMUSHROOM ON .NET.
omg ;(

Chat with Us :D